- Contribute (through education, research and dissemination of knowledge) to the implementation of evidence in clinical practice in wound care.
- Promote interdisciplinary working and the definition of good practice contexts, knowing that this affects the health, quality of life and well-being of people and society.
- Prevent acute and chronic wounds and skin problems related to patient dependence and safety, while promoting optimal treatment to facilitate a quick resolution with the least possible impact,
- Operate in a financial sustainable way with equitable access, ensuring professional development of staff, advancement of science and continuous improvement of wound care.
To be recognised as your strategic ally and partner in the improvement of advanced wound care and patient safety in issues related to wounds and dependency-related injuries.
- Interdisciplinary working with full respect for the contribution of everyone involved in wound care
- Involvement in the genesis, analysis and use of the best possible evidence in the care of wounds
- Dedication to the ethics of research and wound care
- Commitment to rigor and transparency in the development of our interventions
- Sustainability and equity in access to advanced wound care
- Empowerment of patients and their family environments in advanced wound care
- Respect for cultural diversity, gender, and personal choices, policies and beliefs of people in advanced wound care