Fheriwounds Solutions SL
Fheriwounds Solutions SL has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018 LOPD-GDD and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons RGPD , as well as with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce LSSICE.
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Responsible identity: Fheriwounds Solutions SL
- CIF: B67202234
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Galla, 5 bis 08031 Barcelona
- Web: www.sapiens-fhwc.com
Identification Delegate Data Protection
- Data Protection Officer : Francisco Burgos Rubiales
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : 630835824
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”. For the treatment of user data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency : we will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization : we will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period : the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we periodically review our lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. We take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained the data?
The personal data that we process comes from:
- Contact Form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Interested parties have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification
- Request to unsubscribe from our database
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Object to treatment
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Fheriwounds Solutions SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you,that you have provided us and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested party.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web.
- Send commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the newsletter.
- Respond to inquiries and / or provide information required by the User;
- Perform the provision of services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User
- Use your data to contact us, both electronically and electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided.
- The data of clients and / or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to email@example.com.
In accordance with the LSSICE, Fheriwounds Solutions SL does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that the provider will receive, the user has the possibility of canceling their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 (LOPD-GDD) and the General European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Fheriwounds Solutions SL will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Users of the web and subscribers. Fheriwounds Solutions SL does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Send an email for contact purposes
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information on the provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties. . In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties. .
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data. Specially protected categories of data can and are processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
Until their withdrawal is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, www.sapiens-fhwc.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help www.sapiens-fhwc.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.sapiens-fhwc.com will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States. The IP address is anonymized, so it will not be collected by Google.
Gmail. In this service, messages sent by users are stored for contact purposes.
When browsing www.sapiens-fhwc.com, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how services and places are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services.
This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
www.sapiens-fhwc.com undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
www.sapiens-fhwc.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Fheriwounds Solutions SL must ensure that any person who is authorized by us to process the client’s data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a duty contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, when Fheriwounds Solutions SL becomes aware, it will notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to www.sapiens-fhwc.com, exonerating Fheriwounds Solutions SL from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or Courses and Events form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Fheriwounds Solutions SL in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights and those established in the different regulations current. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Fheriwounds Solutions SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, Fheriwounds Solutions SL will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, www.sapiens-fhwc.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, www.sapiens-fhwc.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them .
Official Media of Communication
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with clients and others affected is the corporate telephone, company mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, Fheriwounds Solutions SL is exempt from liability in relation to the security measures provided by the means in question.
Recipients of Assignments or Transfers
Fheriwounds Solutions SL does not carry out any transfer or communication of data unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user’s consent.
Nor will international transfers of your personal data be made without your prior consent without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be that available to the provider at that time.
Fheriwounds Solutions SL will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation or after obtaining the user’s consent.
In general, the relations between Fheriwounds Solutions SL with the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all derivative conflicts or The Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona related to its use .
Intellectual and industrial property
Fheriwounds Solutions SL by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Fheriwounds Solutions SL They will, therefore, be protected works as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties related to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, are expressly prohibited. in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Fheriwounds Solutions SL
The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Fheriwounds Solutions SL. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical medium as long as it is unique and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The user must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Fheriwounds Solutions SL
Disclaimer of Liability
Fheriwounds Solutions SL includes on its Website a series of content on its activities, products, structure, management and equipment typical of a corporate website. Fheriwounds Solutions SL excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may arise from access to the content, information, advertising, options, concepts and images provided to users.
In any case, Fheriwounds Solutions SL is not responsible for:
- The evil that the user can do on the Website.
- The continuity of the contents of the Website.
- The absence of viruses and / or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies them, both in relation to the viewing of the contents by users and their downloading.
- The contents and services provided by other Websites that you can access from the Internet addresses owned by Fheriwounds Solutions SL
- The greater or lesser performance of the content hosted on the Website.
- Damages or losses caused by any person, either to himself or to third parties, who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that Fheriwounds Solutions SL establishes on this Website.
- The damages caused by the violation of the security systems of the Website owned by Fheriwounds Solutions SL
- Malfunction of software or “plugins” (download that may be made from the link established for this purpose), which may be necessary for viewing or listening to certain content hosted on this Website.
- Any action or action that may be carried out in relation to the violation of the rights of third parties, especially in relation to the image, intellectual or industrial property.
- Editing, reviewing, censorship and verification of the contents of the Internet pages or sites with which the user connects through the search engine or hyperlinks included in the Fheriwounds Solutions SL Website
Disclaimer for the operation of the Website .
Fheriwounds Solutions SL provides its services and content on a continuous basis using all the technical means at its disposal to carry out said provision in a satisfactory way.
Fheriwounds Solutions SL may, when it deems it appropriate, make corrections, improvements or modifications to the information contained on its Website, without giving rise to, or the right to any claim or compensation, or imply acknowledgment of any responsibility.
Fheriwounds Solutions SL is not responsible for damages of any kind that may arise from the availability and technical continuity of the operation of its Website. In any case, Fheriwounds Solutions SL, will carry out all the necessary actions to restore its services in the event of a technical failure.