Fheriwounds Solutions SL
What are they and what do we use them for?
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television. Its functions can be very varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical functionalities, and so on. Cookies are sometimes used to store basic information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment, to the point, depending on the case, of being able to recognize it.
Because they are important?
Cookies are useful for a number of reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to function more agile and adapted to your preferences, such as storing your language or the currency of your country. In addition, they help those responsible for the websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them.
Typology, Purpose and Operation of Cookies
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified in the pages of www.sapiens-fhwc.com) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their objective, cookies can be classified as follows:
Performance Cookies: This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found on the pages, so you do not have to reconfigure each time you visit it. As an example, this typology includes:
- Volume settings for video or sound players.
- The video transmission speeds supported by your browser.
Geolocation Cookies : These cookies are used to find out which country you are in when browsing the web. This cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide content to your location.
Registration Cookies: Registration cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently started the session, and they are used to identify them on the pages with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified so that, if he closes a page, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day he re-enters this page, he will continue to be identified, thus facilitating his navigation without having to re-identify himself. This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the “close session” functionality, so this cookie is eliminated and the next time the user enters the page, the user must log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain pages, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Additionally, some pages may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube or Twitter. When the user registers on a page with credentials from a social network, they authorize the social network to save a persistent cookie that remembers their identity and guarantees access to the pages until it expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to the pages through social networks by updating their preferences in the specific social network.
Analytics Cookies: Every time a user visits a page, a tool from an external provider (in our case Google Analytics) generates an analytical cookie on the user’s computer. This cookie that is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the pages of www.sapiens-fhwc.com to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of browsing users through the “cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore the most attractive to users.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
Important: Unless the user decides to register on the www.sapiens-fhwc.com website, the “cookie” will never be associated with any personal data that can identify them. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help optimize the user experience on the site.
Other third-party cookies
Third-party cookies can be installed on some of our pages that allow us to manage and improve the services they offer. An example of this use are the links to social networks that allow us to share our content.
How can I configure my preferences?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your internet browser options. In the event that you block them, it is possible that certain services that require their use are not available to you.
Cookies are files sent to a browser through a web server to record user activities on a specific website. The first purpose of cookies is to provide the user with faster access to the selected pages.
Likewise, the website of www.sapiens-fhwc.com will be able to know all the pages visited by users, so it will be able to provide or offer information appropriate to the tastes and preferences of each user.
How to disable Cookies in the main browsers
Normally it is possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or to stop accepting cookies from a particular page.
All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. This setting is usually found in the “Options” or “Preferences” of your browser menu.
The www.sapiens-fhwc.com website offers user guidance on the steps to access the cookie configuration menu and, if applicable, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration.
- For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help .
What happens if cookies are disabled
Some features of the pages will be disabled, such as staying identified, receiving information directed to your location or viewing some videos.
Updating and changes in the Cookies policy
The www.sapiens-fhwc.com website may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore it is advised to users who visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to users through the web.
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are unrelated to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include, so the information we offer you is always with reference to the source.